Sunday, July 08, 2007

The road to recovery......

I am staying with my parents for a few days with the kids, i am incrediably weak, and on full fluids for 6 weeks, so since I pretty well been in bed for the last 3 weeks, so my energy level is nil. Today I went and got the kids from my sister in laws, you should have seen their faces.when they saw me. It was priceless. My husband had gone for the weekend for a motorcycle rally just to have a two day break , he has had the kids by himself for 5 weeks, so he needed the break(he had so help from relatives). He is home now, and studying for his trucking licence. I plan to make some calorie smoothies and keep my girlish figure, I lost 15 lbs in the hospital. I haven't weighed this little since before kids. I am very tender, I have this dang hose( my penis that hangs on the left....lol) hanging out of my stomach. It is healing up fast , Thank God. But it is still sore.The kids have hit it wrong twice today hugging me, and the dog was so excited to see me she jumped up on my stomach...something she never does. In 7 weeks I get my GI button and I will be trim and hopefully full of energy. The heat hit me today, I went swimming in our salt water pool(just my families)So between all the activity and no nap, I am spent. Bed early for me tonight. Continue to place me in your prayers, I still have a long road in front of me, but I appreciate all the emails. God Bless, Good night all. Stay healthy.