Tuesday, June 19, 2007

How do I stay sane?

 



This is the photo that gets me through each day in this sterile, lonely hospital. I look at this picture of a fantastic family, and I remember what I am fighting for! I fight for my husband, and the love he has devoted to me over the past 14 years. I fight for the snuggle and squeezes my son demands of me when I am around, now going on 5 years strong, and for the evil-eyed large smiled hugs and hair pulling I get from our daughter when she thinks I am not paying enough attention to her. I miss everything good and bad, and can't wait to get home to feel it all again. They are trying to get a mid-line put in my arm(simialar to a picc line , but not as long....it doesn't go into your artery by your heart) they can do it in you room, I have the emla on freezing it as I type. My liver enzymes are 3 times higher then when admitted so this concerns them, and they are taking me off some meds. Also STILL waiting for the biosopy reports and the reports from the tests done in Hamilton. Will I , or won't I have a major bowel surgery??? Who knows. Please pray for my family and me, and for our sanity. Love to you all
Kimberly xoxoxo
Posted by Picasa